Monday, May 17, 2010

Celebrity Crush


Ladies, if you are looking for a male celebrity to swoon over as you watch TV (because who doesn't love to do that?!), look no further!--The sexy Ethan Peck plays the role of Patrick Verona in ABC Family's 10 Things I Hate About You on Mondays at 8 pm. Not to sound gushy or cheesy, but he's just so charming... I can't explain it-- there is something about the way he moves and speaks that makes your heart just want to jump out of your skin (haha cliche but absolutely true). And he's not only wonderful in the TV show-- he's incredibly attractive in his interviews, too. If you don't believe me, I posted some links to his interviews below. Note that his responses are relatively intelligent, interesting, and deep. <3 href="http://beta.abcfamily.go.com/shows/10-things-i-hate-about-you">
http://beta.abcfamily.go.com/shows/10-things-i-hate-about-you
^just click on the "10 Things You Didn't Know About Me" box in the middle.

http://www.shineon-media.com/features/interviews/ethan-peck-interview/


http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2009/07/interview-with-10-things-star-ethan.html

From an astrological standpoint, he does have his venus in pisces, which can make a guy (or girl) very sexually appealing (at least in my opinion). It's fascinating though, because most of his other planets are in Pisces as well... who knows!-- and yes, I did look up his birth chart because I was just wondering...

Is it just me, or do you girls also agree?

With love,
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Follow-up comment about 4 months later, haha...

    I was looking through mystic medusa's blog the other day and found this:

    http://mysticmedusa.com/2010/09/28/multi-piscean-man/

    This post basically states that Jack Kerouac also has a ton of his planets in Pisces... just thought that was interesting since, as stated in the blog post above, I didn't really know if there was any significance to having a Pisces-heavy astrological birth chart (in astrological theory, at least). Cool.

    ReplyDelete